ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ahh sometimes a good rant is like a Bex for the soul. I think...

1. 161 Posts.
    Ahh sometimes a good rant is like a Bex for the soul.

I think both your and Timtator's comments in the other thread are well justified. You can have all the very best fundamentals in the world but if management are remiss with their communications to the market then things can become unstuck very quickly. As we have seen with the recent halving of our market value.

I remember a few years ago when hot copper put out the call for representatives of companies to take on profiles and have a presence in the forums. In today's age where everyone from famous actors to political figures are posting and communicating directly with the public, I think a savvy corporate promotions department might consider it also. I am not saying they should be dropping in trade secrets, nor am I delusional enough to think that hot copper posters rule the market, but the occasional non-sensitive word could well do wonders for the sentiment of the investors that are represented here. Just my opinion of course.

Anyway before I get moderated for straying off topic, I have another article here regarding India's plans for 100 High Tech 'Smart Cities'.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article...ties-has-tech-firms-scrambling-for-contracts/

The building of 100 cities requires no small amount of I/O. As I mentioned before, exciting times for NSL.
    Last edited by livelife2day: 07/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.