SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi (DPH)It looks as if it has just been upgraded to...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (DPH)

It looks as if it has just been upgraded to indicated.
    One thing to read is page 3 second line.
    The Itabirite resource inventory at the Mbarga Deposit represents 62% conversion from inferred to indicated Category.
    The indicated Resource is situated primarily in the upper portion of the deposit where the current drill spacing meets the required drilling density for upgrading of the resource category.I think that means 62% has been drilled at 100 x 100 mts apart,Measured I think is 50 x 50 mts apart.
    Also I think what they are saying is the 100 x 100 drill holes only go down to say 150 mts deep,anything below this is not included in the indicated resource.Another point to remember is that the resource is still open at depth,a few holes have gone down to 400 plus mts and one has gone down to 600mts and is still in Itabirite.

From that I gather it is only 62% of the inferred amount that has been drilled close enough to be able to deem it indicated.That is why the quote Itabirite at 1,431 Mt.

From Resource figures I have seen from others such as BHP,The inferred gets added to the indicated and the indicated gets added to the measured.

So if inferred is 1.3 billion and indicated is 1.4 billion and measured is 1.5 billion,total resource is 4.2 billion tonnes.

An example here is FerrAus.At Davidson Creek and Robinson Range Inferred total at this stage is 116 million tonnes Indicated so far is 34.1 million tonnes,Total is 150.1 Mt @ 58.7%Fe.
    Another is FMG.At Christmas Creek,Cloud Break and Mt Lewin so far,Inferred 664Mt Indicated 1.649 Mt Measured 150 Mt TOTAL 2,463 Mt so far.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.