XJO 0.80% 7,733.7 s&p/asx 200

Indices 10/10, page-40

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    My thoughts are sinple really. It would show the worlds most powerful nations that he’s out of line, thus not attracting a retaliatory nuclear bomb strike on Russia, but probably prompting an R9X hellfire up his dumb ass. I doubt other nations are going to retaliate when at that stage half of Russia at least would probably be celebrating an end to their people dying and pointless mobilisations. There would be unrest as new government is formed, sure. But there would not be any revenge from the countries that matter which are essentially the west and China and possibly Iran. I think that’s why he launched 75 missiles earlier today and not using the nuclear option. That’s just my views anyways but I don’t think the west will counter attack with a nuclear bomb given the state of Russians army, the level of dissent from many different groups, and the notion that China wouldn’t intervene, even in the face of their “limitless friendship”. That would also make the US a global pariah. It’s not 1945 anymore fortunately. Not sure if nato has nuclear weapons but the key would be to take out Pootin. Just one big mistake to justify his demise is what the world needs to end this war. Once he’s gone, the oligarchs and the rest of them can fight for the next election if they don’t have to encounter Navalny, which imo could be perfectly placed to lead an opposition party with already pull inside Russia.

these are just my musings though of course and we don’t really know what other nations like Iran, places close to Belarus, NK and the rest of the despots will/can do about the situation. It’s almost like they would be making sure China says yes but given their social state right now, if it’s known Russia nuked another nation, I don’t see how that would prompt support even with their brainwashed people by the state media.

I think the big flee of people out of Russia really demonstrates peoples unwillingness to participate in these god forsaken wars. But being invaded is different. It’s a kind of motivation that the Russians lack. The same motivation other nations will lack given their countries are not being invaded. I think that’s a huge point to the current war. That and the incompetent leadership of the Russian army, which we should all be thankful for and take advantage of accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.