XJO 1.44% 7,793.3 s&p/asx 200

So Coincacha, I agree with you on inflation, followed by...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    So Coincacha, I agree with you on inflation, followed by stagflation - supply chain issues caused by COVID shutdowns, paying people to sit at home and not work, Baby-boomers retiring, Russia-Ukraine war (fake news there by the way), Putin is winning, Zelensky is an oligarch US puppet, with a US proxy war in the background, very soon to affect global food supplies.

I agree that as a Banana Republic that we are, we need to redevelop our industrial and manufacturing base to make new gadgets from stuff we dig out of the ground and be self-reliant and not worry about supply chain issues including fuel, coal, gas for energy which provides security to our nation.

However, you say that we now have a Government that wants to talk about Climate Change garbage. The IMF (strongly backed by Soros, Schwab, Prince Charles, Gates and world elites) is pushing hard to drive wealth from the middle class to the rich. This is what Climate Change is all about! They don't care about you, me or the planet, just them getting richer - this is how they see it and will never change. (Remember: You will own nothing and be Happy).

As for China, they see Australia in their 50 year plan as a satellite state (ie we become a Communist state owned by China - good luck with that). May this new Government will make this to happen faster....

Net Zero - wow, kill off all CO2 so plants die, the eco-system dies and humans die as plants provide oxygen for life!
    Relying on full renewables is fine as long as the sun shines (not always) and the wind blows (not always) and you pull hydrogen from the atmosphere or sea and destroys the eco-system and humans die!
    I guess like all mentally deranged Greenies you wish all plants, animals and humans die and the earth to enjoy itself.

By the way - no trading for you after that happens

My 5 cents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.