XJO 0.15% 8,079.5 s&p/asx 200

Indices 13/06, page-161

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    "I guess like all mentally deranged Greenies you wish all plants, animals and humans die and the earth to enjoy itself."

Sydney. I guess if you can dish it you can take it.

We are all good until here dude. I always wondered who would be angry enough to unplug a Tesla! Now I know where that comes from.

Regardless, the IMF controls policy setting for economic agenda (or so it says on the box). We have no say in that. Their agenda, absolutely could be in line with your theory.

As for emissions, I think you may miss the point somewhat that the global idea is to neutralise what we produce to let natural systems function at it's own pace. Not rid the world of Co2, that would be quite insane.

The government thing, well I'm just highlighting some recent political comments that suggests a level of conformity to current global thematic that I think Australia will do well from by doing what we do. Dig stuff up and sell it. But it would be great for tech jobs too as we have loads of innovation for extraction and processing techniques. Plus it'll give the banks someone to keep lending to. That covers the two main drivers of the XJO and a bit.

Really please lets just leave this one, I'm not trying to offend anyone with the idea of clean air just trying to have a crack at a bull case because I already know the bear case and have traded accordingly.

We all need a template to operate from to be effective investors/traders and that means giving thought to both arguments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.