XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

Taken 20 out of the 30pts available on the arvo short. Keeping...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Taken 20 out of the 30pts available on the arvo short. Keeping safe. Whilst I have learnt a lot and can get my head around the economic and global threats, it means jack to me trading. I just treat those events as possible catalysts when the technicals line up. Another 100pts up would suit me just fine, that could get us to significant resistance 6915 area. The main thing I took out of the March rally was you can't mean revert a grinder when the velocity doesn't back it up. That's why I like the fast moves but I've learnt to get my daily doing regular Joe swings as I'm trading for income now that my account has built up.

One main reason for thinking XJO can push a bit further is the financials chart. Moves like this often retrace to the 50fib..at least. If you do this on XJO you have 7020 which played a huge roll in it's clean breakdown. Gee, we've been trading around 7200 for a year now. It'll feel quite strange finally getting past the 6900-7600 band how ever long that takes.

Very keen to see how 6900 plays out. Until then it's long and short everyday making bread and waiting for the big game that fits into my avalability. I love my kids to bits, but do look forward to being properly available for bigger opportunities when I'm older.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4527/4527882-321d14765714e56d6f169e919e244263.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.