XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

Indices 22/5, page-108

1. 6,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    March??
    We've lost 2 support channels since then (why would I still be holding those same positions?)

Intraday chart broke a downtrend & I had hope for a breakout that didn't eventuate (US markets did. DAX did. Xjo playing the lows)
    I also wrongly assumed that bond yields would hold & dump again getting ready for the next rate decision but they've almost returned to the 2022 trend lines (market is tired of the lies from the fed & rba)
    Dxy is doing it's consolidation purple squiggle line as expected
    AUD absolutely slaughtered because it didn't pump when the dxy dumped in April (3rd times it's down here. 1st time was covid crash & 2nd was dxy peak back in Oct 2022. Now it's back here again from a non event)

I reopened long positions again last night (I'll add to them if we can build an uptrend again)
    My intraday charts have different lines than what I've posted here (which are the numbers I used for the last post)
    If we get any lower we'll be the only market in the world retesting march lows (which I believed was a black swan event & we wouldn't return to)

I don't just randomly open long positions & hope for the best
    If it breaks through the next support line I'll short (scalp) down to the next bullish support line & reopen long positions again

I refuse to hold short positions while the xjo is trading market lows

If you want me to post my intraday chart, I'll be happy to
    But I know it gives you vertigo so I avoid it

The only positive I see for bulls is that the xvi shows market suppression & everything being bought since the march mini crash (not a single session where it wasn't being bought up. Not yet anyway)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5303/5303215-837b430cfc798d590f7204ba883f2002.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.