XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

Indices 24/4, page-37

1. 6,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Top fence held close enough
    US vix got the 19 out of the way (crept slightly higher)
    XVI should tag 14.6 now (will prob also creep slightly higher)
    I wanted these done for option expiry last week but it's finally going for them now

XVI has been suppressed for weeks now & has been trying to target 14.6 for days now so today could be the last day of suppression once we finally get there & markets can get back on track

XJO doesn't have much further to reach that target so we won't have as much to fall as the US

I don't have index prices for these targets so it's hard to correlate
    But if the bottom fence holds today, markets can still recover after the dust settles

Looks like 7300 has held overnight so maybe 7200 is out of reach but once panic sets into markets, I don't have charts for those
    Bulls haven't lost a fence since march, so if we lose it today, panic can set in
    Bottom fence for xjo is 7260 at 2pm
    Top fence will be approx 7315 at the close (in case the xjo does something unexpected)

As soon as we go under 7310 this morning, we're out of the 7300 - 7500 range & back into the 7100-7300 range (approx)
    So we can't stay down here for too long or it's very unlikely we can get back out with going back & closing all those lower gaps
    My hopes for 7500 in the next few weeks will almost certainly be gone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.