XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

Indices 27/2, page-3

1. 6,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    While everyone is still bickering, I'll stick with trades (it seems a bit of luck to help people with their trades makes them all feel invincible)..

I may not always be right but when the market doesn't behave how it should be, I say games are afoot

I'm still keeping an eye out for an earlier bounce than usual

This is the most controlled downtrend I've seen in a while
    Nothing suspicious about straight lines in markets
    All legit
    Smh

Until the upper fence breaks, this very legitimate & non suspicious downtrend will continue

End of month coming & short positions will eventually need to be covered
    The bigger the drop, the bigger the bounce

As the xjo index is showing quite a significant downtrend now, nearly every other indicator is showing a slight downtrend or consolidation
    So either all the other indicators will eventually adjust to make the indeces look accurate or once again the index has dropped so the big boys can accumulate to sell back to retail at the much higher & more profitable prices

The ftse is the only market that I'm tracking that is actually trading true to the indicators

Sorry I haven't posted all the charts of all the indicators that are pointing to this being nothing more than consolidation (as I said before, index continues & the indicators will follow)

I still believe markets shouldn't be rolling over until march 14
    But I've been wrong before & I can still be wrong again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.