indigenous protesters burn Australian flag, page-64

1. 367 Posts.
    No worries, send them back to the bush where they belong, that no longer exists, now covered in concrete, maybe they can drink from stormwater drains, hunt stray cats and dogs.

Not hard to see why we have such a pathetic and embarrassing gov given the ridiculous comments, and subsequent likes on this thread.

How embarrassing that Australians have such strong opinions with little or no knowledge of the subject at hand.

You can't even string a sentence together moron.
    And which branch of the Australian Nazi party do you belong to again?, maybe you could get your leader phony rabbid to iron your white gown and hood, he did a good job of ironing putins shirt fronts.

OK, enough from me tonight. I will thank you in advance for you kind wishes as I certainly won't be visiting this thread again. Not because your arguments stack up, rather, one should never get into an argument with an idiot, as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Taking on a hole tribe of idiots could spell disaster. still better to have you all clumped together I guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.