Indigenous youth stabs bottleshop worker to death, page-84

1. 44,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    likewise I understand where you are coming from with your objections.

thousands of first Aussie kids are now a new stolen generation that will eventually come together to complain about being placed in foster care with abusers. they've been removed from real threat or actual harm being done to them by their natural parents, who are perpetually drunk, neglectful and doing harm.

I don't know what the answer is but I think the voice is better placed to determine causation and propose possible solutions.

free money is abhorrent to me as much as anyone. the free money thats given to the wealthy is just as big a problem while those on unemployment or disability benefits, or the aged pension, can't afford to pay their rent and eat for the whole fortnight. its often either/or. not both.

yes the cost of first Aussie supports are horrendous and needs better management. funny how its got there over decades and no particular political gov has been able to address the problem.

alcoholism is a core part of the problems and should be urgently addressed. as a former Drug and Alcohol professional I have my own thoughts, but any drug of dependency requires a willingness to reform, engage in treatment and work toward abstinence. but yeh its the big issue.

in all these matters, including the riotous behaviour in northern towns and cities as well as camps, the v will be best placed to canvass opinion, promote action within the communities and provide advice. its the same principle involved in D&A treatment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.