ZNO 12.9% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Hi team, just some thoughts. It is difficult to determine how...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi team, just some thoughts. It is difficult to determine how much of this was intentional from management and how management may have benefited. My original belief in PH was based around him being a changed man and proud of Zoono. Whether the management have intentionally or intentionally misled shareholders, I cannot see how management have benefited from hyping up the revenue. If others can explain how they have benefited I would love to hear it. I don't believe at any point PH or management sold shares at highs. PH still holds a large amount of Zoono shares. Part of me would like to think his heart is still in Zoono and he wants to see us succeed. The team have worked hard in expanding globally and seeking new opportunities. Yes, not every opportunity has been successful but that is what happens when you are a smaller player in the market. We can't deny that a year on we are not in more countries and there is tangible progress in our expansion. Regarding companies such as ZNO and AEI I think there was a trend of over-buying from B2B and B2C customers in early 2020 overall for all hygiene companies. Unfortunately, myself and other shareholders and possibly management did not quantify how much was over-bought hence the dip in revenue in FY21, missing forecasts. The question we really need to ask now is when will we see these customers re-order. FY22 or never? Management probably needed to understand their customers better before providing the comments that ZNO's FY21 revenue would exceed FY20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $5.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $8.434K 292.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 437298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 85245
Last updated 11.35am 06/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.