ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

ZNO has had global publicity, firstly through ASF then through...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    ZNO has had global publicity, firstly through ASF then through companies such United Airlines etc.
    ZNO had companies from all over the world contacting it asking about buying it's products over a year ago.

The simple fact is that clearly not enough potential customers want to buy it's products, that is self evident by the lack of current sales during a global pandemic where lockdowns are not generally now used.
    Publicity is not the biggest issue IMO, just because ZNO isn't a well know retail brand doesn't mean it isn't known about.

Was ZNO ill equipped for it's sudden demand?
    Sure who wouldn't have been however I don't believe even if they could have filled every enquiry they had last year Revenue now would be significantly higher. I.e significant customers weren't lost due to supply issues but demand issues.

People may well say give them time, new markets & applications are coming etc however IMO the time for that stance was 12 months ago.

Sure buying at these levels you may make some money through a bounce etc in the share price however IMO unless ZNO comes up with a game changing application it will never become a company of any significance above current levels.
    in fact I believe a further decline will occur in FY22 unless things change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.