IDO 0.00% 0.3¢ indo mines limited

Hey guys I don't like to rain on your parade but there are a few...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hey guys I don't like to rain on your parade but there are a few things you might like to be aware of.Firstly let me preface this by stating that I live in Yogyakarta (correct spelling) and am aware of significant local opposition to this project,not just from environmentalists but most Javanese in Central Java are and will be vehemently opposed to it. This project will impact the livelihoods of the shrimp farmers along the coast,fishermen and the various villages and kampungs all along the coast.It is already a very fragile zone.Please do some reading on the spiritual dimension and the strong beliefs centered around "The Queen of the South"or Ratu Kidul as she is known in Javanese mythology and cosmology and her connection to the Yogyakartan Sultanate and the "Kingdom of Merapi"
    Javanese retain their centuries old spiritual beliefs very very strongly.In this country Yogyakarta has a very special place in the hearts of all Indonesians and a very special status in a political sense.It is the only active functioning sultanate in Indonesia.
    Whether this project can eventually proceed will depend largely on whether it has the approval of the Sultan of Yogyakarta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.