IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

I see that you do have a very legitimate point there...

1. 2,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I see that you do have a very legitimate point there market_assassin and no offence is taken. Your point is very good actually.

I suppose that the specific "people" I am referring to are more of the broker and director ilk who always have tendency to spin out a very good story. They are they who supposedly are more in the know you would think. However as I have been led up the garden path by such on several occasions (and in a costly way), well let's just say my eyes and ears are a little more open now.

Of course that doesn't mean that the opinions of the forum posters have any more validity than those others and in fact most posts on HC are from people who don't really know what they are saying. However there are those odd clever folk on forum who do have a good insight into companies and their various activities. Just would be interesting to get the lowdown/headsup from those who may have that better insight than the material I have already seen on IDC and which still hasn't convinced me. And at least I am aware that not believing an opinion posted is a very valid action I can take.

What do you think m-a, is HC a valid means of extending one's research ? Sometimes it helps to hear different viewpoints out there to help you form your own thought I guess. Aren't we all in the same boat trying to nut it out if it's going to work for us or not ?

Hope you don't mind me asking but what do you use HC for ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.