Indonesia bans sex outside marriage, page-52

1. 22,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    You did your research, cuz. Outstanding!

It was in the link. It was available to everyone. It would seem probably the most important aspect of the news that shouldn't have been overlooked in the initial post.
    You'd be surprised at what I research and what has been shown to be a reality to me. The more I realise the narrow view I have, the more that becomes apparent. But still, I'm talking through my butt.

With this find, it is obvious the purpose of this law is just to make it harder for young people (who usually are still under their parents' care), spouses, and parents to have extramarital affairs,

I don't think it would make much of a difference but could surprise.. Like animals, humans pick up on the scent and sniff out each other's butts and do the human thing. Laws have never really prevented law breaking. The prison system is not being emptied out with the more laws.

and parents to have extramarital affairs,

Yeah, I'm sure the stats will reduce on that. NOT. They might have a major tv or radio campaign to alert the population of the new laws.

which usually damage family life,

Yeah. Among many other things that make it difficult to keep the scent pleasantly appealing.

by giving parents, spouses and children of suspected offenders to seek some intervention.

Yeah additional stress to emanate from the pores. confused.png

It is debatable whether it will be effective.

Agreed. Hope?

But certainly it has nothing to do with religions or God.

Maybe it was discussed with religious authorities?
    It's not definitively mentioned in the article but:

Legal experts say that an article in the code on customary law could reinforce discriminatory and sharia-inspired bylaws at a local level, and pose a particular threat to LGBT people.

I suspect if not through a media campaign, the message will be spread through Mosques and churches.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.