CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

indonesia - geothermal, page-10

1. 3,413 Posts.
    Potter,

For me it's essentially everything that has been highlighted in the nomenclature component of the presentations. To highlight what I believe makes it an superior alternative to what's presently on the market, in Australia at least is;

1. The significantly reduced reliance of operator numbers (drillers) that man the rig,

2. The significantly decreased environmental impact that is created due to the rigs footprint,

3. The significantly increased rate of drilling through hard rock,

4. The ability for the rig to drill in both mud-rotary and air-hammer modes without a requirement for significant changes,

5. The pull-back force that the rig is capable of which is significantly greater than anything else on the market presently,

6. The rigs ability to drill O & G, mineral, water & of course geothermal wells,

7. The fact that Warren Strange given his successful history in the drilling industry in Australia, is the man behind the technology, and

8. The obvious cost savings that a rig such as the GT3000 can generate for the geothermal industry where the cost of drilling wells is prohibitive at present.

I've no doubt neglected to highlight everything and I'm sure others would be willing to chime in with other valid benefits ;)

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.