SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

My error, the PSC is between SPE Oilex and with the Indo...

1. 90 Posts.
    My error, the PSC is between SPE Oilex and with the Indo government. The 85/15 split mentioned before was in the 1970's, and now the split is more like 70/30 (possibly more) due to investment incentives but details are kept confidential.

Then there is there reclaiming the costs from the government which brings the real share is up to 60/40, sometimes 50/50 (often more). So we assume minimum 30% of the total output is Oilex/SPE's after costs and that is currently $70 per barrel. 60% x 30% * 2000 bopd per day ~ 360 bopd minimum ~ $25200 USD per day ~ 9.2 million USD (profit) per year

So that's pretty damn good and news of this will definitely move the share price 100%

Here is some more info about the PSC

PSC in a Nutshell:

Is a contract between a Government (NOC or Ministry) and an IOC under which the IOC will act as the Government’s contractor;

The Contractor shall fully fund the petroleum operation activities and the costs will be recover the Government out of the production stream (in barrels);

The Government has title and ownership over the ‘petroleum assets’;

After the cost recovery deduction, the production will be shared between the Contractor and the Government;

The Contractor carries full risks during the exploration phase

Petroleum title will not be transferred before ‘point of export’;

Authority to extract still be vested with the Government;

The Government will manage and supervise the Contractor activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.