Indonesian Aid, page-11

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Kill it..every single dollar...need them like smallpox.....not because of our two dumb dope smugglers....although it does add some fuel to the fire....but because they've been playing us for fools for a decade letting fake refugees on their way to Australia via their government criminal networking. Treat our farm animals like torture toys (and I would like to see our very own (or are they) greyhound idiots spending a few years contemplation in a cell) Wouldn't give Indonesia my dog's smegma.....They can eat orang-utans for all I care...and drink coconut oil so they are as shiny as their hair....and the jungle they burned for it matters less....Had enough, we've given them considerable military equipment - uselessly, trained extensively with them....what is the point. I'd feel far better off seeing our F-111's being dug up and refitted....Maybe some mandatory words to the US, re access, about a few B-1's for us....with our flag and command.
    Indonesia have a chance to to treat us like a friend now (I personally think both the druggies are scum and at the very least deserve life imprisonment - on Bali is fine) - but I hate being taken for granted by a sleazy government that owes us - big-time. They ignore us, we discontinue funding them...Next tsunami they can eat each other....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.