I don't think you get the whole here Pinto. Australia has signed...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I don't think you get the whole here Pinto. Australia has signed the international agreement whereby it abolishes the application of the death penalty (capital punishment) regardless if it is Australia or overseas.

The AFP notified the Indonesian AFP about things which was not run past the government as it should, because knowing the death penalty in that country is against the agreement.

The average wage in Indonesia is 500 per month. What do you think the police did with the drugs? They would of sold it off to earn extra income.

The jail where this 2 guys were kept was full of drugs inside available to prisoners to buy. Who do you think allows drugs into the jail to make additional money?

You have 32 Indonesians who were linked and associated to the Bali Bombings which killed 80+ Australians. How many do you think got the death penalty? 3 of those 32 people. Most of the rest are walking the streets free men and have celebrity type status pretty much.

Now, you tell me if this country should be making a decision to kill Australians. They made a mistake yes and should be punished. 10 years is enough for the crime, not death.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.