Indonesian Aid, page-96

1. 2,530 Posts.
    Delta,

(Interesting coincidence - that is my work call sign !).

I, fortunately have not lost anyone to narcotics. I have, sadly, been in the position of having a sibling suffer from addiction which cost me $100K to keep her from being incarcerated so I believe I can relate somewhat indirectly to the severity of the issue.

I am not saying the boys have not done wrong and deserve what ever penalty the respective country deems appropriate. I respect the relevant country and their stance.

My issue is that of a country who receives aid, assistance and defense equipment for nothing then pays other countries a settlement to ensure their nationals convicted of related offences are spared and released when these Muppet's are clearly making Australian nationals an example to the world for a tape measure reason....!!!!

Perhaps some research may be required to clearly show what ALL connected to the Bali Bomber murders received as penalty and the selected Indo nationals released for similar offending as the Bali 9 boys..!

The road-show put on by the Indo government surrounding the PROVEN TO BE GUILTY boy's movements far exceeds what could be deemed totally ridiculous and embarrassing to the rest of the Globe..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.