GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Indonesian election, page-6

1. 4,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    My sentiment in the last 18 months (probably last 30 months actually – it changed when they failed to receive funding for the first cornerstone investor, Pak Marthen) has been “sell”, “none held”.

Not sure how you think I am clutching at straws, when the share price has fallen from $0.042 to $0.005 and currently sits at an all time low?

In this time:

• 2 Cornerstone Investors have terminated their funding agreements
    • The latest Cornerstone Investor has been delaying and extending providing funding (subject to DSO)
    • GMC have still not achieved DSO
    • GMC have not commenced production (which they once stated would occur in mid 2018)

So respectfully, (and I ask this in the nicest way possible), how do you possibly think that I am clutching at straws compared to you who has talked up GMC and told me I am wrong, yet have suffered a drop in share price from $0.042?

Furthermore, and as I have repeatedly said, I don’t want GMC and its shareholders to fail – I am just sharing my unbiased opinion based on the events transpiring.
    (on this point, as others have pointed out I post on the SEA forum. Have a look at my posts toward those that “down-ramp” – I actually encourage them to post as they point out the risks to my investment in SEA)

If you actually think I am clutching at straws, please show me which post of mine on here has not come to fruition?
    Hamish has still not exercised his 13m options at $0.005? I’m not making this up – it is a fact. Aren’t you concerned the CEO doesn’t see value at $0.005?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.