indonesian response to deteriorating situation, page-130

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

"Is he also demanding a similar apology from the master internet spy network: Google?"

I'd say not, asteroider.

Some light reading from the Jakarta Post:

"Indonesian Military (TNI) chief Gen. Moeldoko said he would recall TNI personnel and six F16 aircraft from Australia following the President’s order to suspend military cooperation with Australia. Joint military training in Lembang, West Java, would also be suspended."

What, we've had 16 Indo F16's over here burning our Avtur as they practice to attack us? Good, sooner they are gone, the better. Their presence here, as a potential future enemy, is a security threat in that they would learn our systems. Out with them.

"Indonesian officials were evasive when asked whether BIN had tapped Australian communications during the 1999 East Timor crisis when former chief Gen. Hendropriyono was at the reins.
    Marciano refused to comment on the allegation 14 years ago, saying he was “not in a position to explain Indonesia’s intelligence operations against other countries”.
    BIN’s deputy for communications and information, Bambang Wiyono, who said he was aware about the news reports, also declined to comment. "
    That cracked me up and made me spill my coffee.....

"However, Gita said that in the short term, Indonesia would not halt cattle imports from Australia as the government was concerned about supplies in the domestic market."

That really took the cake...they need our beef (for now)....until their properties bought in Australia, with our aid money, produce enough for them to tell us to get lost. A potential enemy shouldnt be allowed to buy property here.

"Jakarta has upped the ante in the spying row with Canberra by officially suspending cooperation on preventive measures against boat people and mulling the suspension of free trade negotiations with its southern neighbor. "

Good. You didnt do the right thing there in the first place, Bambang. You can get lost and take your "free trade negotiations" with you. Nothing is ever free with your lot, and you cost more than you are worth.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/11/21/ri-halts-cooperation-with-oz-mulls-more.html

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.