indonesian response to deteriorating situation, page-75

1. 3,935 Posts.
    How do we go about listening to a mobile phone in Indonesia. Do we have people running around behind the person with a scanner or do we intercept the weak signal outside their borders. If the second, then it's open go.

I'm surprised that they can intercept anything on the Indonesian phone system as with my experiences there, it hardly works at all.

In any event, I'm thinking that the Indonesian President needs some real problems if this is what he can focus upon. Seems there isn't any serious Opposition Party in the so called democracy of Indonesia. Perhaps he could give his people a real choice.

Then he could address freedom for Papua and Bali. Neither of those islands want to be controlled by Indonesia. And Human Rights issues too. Then there is a rubbish issue. Much of his country is a rubbish dump.

But no, someone listened to his mobile phone calls, as anyonc could do anywhere with a reasonable scanner, and he never thought or was advised to be careful with conversations on a public network.

Give us a break and let's do some real issues.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.