IND 0.00% 18.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Induce Energy Last week 130% Jump?!, page-25

1. 1,521 Posts.
    My biggest problem is, it appears that management have not done anything. Maybe they have worked their arses off, who knows?? Just stating time after time that they are 'holding discussions", conducting "due diligence" etc etc means SFA. How many meetings were had with the Landholders? What were the hurdles? What was discussed? What was the definitive reason the deal was axed? Further back, why did it take them until after they announced a drill date that they realised they would have to buy the land and how much??
    That's just a few off the cuff questions. I ask tougher questions from my staff daily. These guys have strolled along for years with no results and have the audacity to be "too busy" to take or return phone calls.

And Bukka. I have read and respected what you have posted here for years but you lost me when you kept moaning that anybody with a contrarian view to yours could not read the reports correctly, or that we were "missing something". S P E L L it out for me, what are we missing from the copy and paste reports??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.