IND 0.00% 18.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Induce Energy Last week 130% Jump?!, page-26

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Castlebuilder

As per your request Castlebuilder please find below my copy and paste.
    As for the moaning, that, has been the calling card of another poster as evidenced clearly by their repetitive posts. If you had indeed read my and his posts over time it would be clear the numerous times he asked for pointers on this and that which time and again showed he didn't read or didn't understand the content of the Reports but that didn't stop him moaning. I don't mind anyone taking a different view to mine in fact most do. I don't rely on anyone else or consensus to make decisions which it appears a lot of shareholders do, across the board. I read and keep all reports, I follow the price and large holder movements closely and I talk to many in the industry and I regularly engage in research. It doesn't bother me whether you agree or not because I might be wrong with my interpretation of the companies prospects at any given time.
    However what is important is that posters here both new and old are exposed to a range of views and are able to judge on what they are based on. I expect many already see this and are able formulate their own views and not be tainted by the predictable headlines generated on this thread by a few.
    My summary of the events so far
    Nuenco- Don't know and don't care. Totally irrelevant.
    QPN- Lots of promise. Let down by Government Agencies and the QPN with many unexplained events.
    IND- Again much promise but caught up with oil price drop along with the "Rights" danger. Luckily for us this was revealed in time and the Company pulled the plug.
    The Company now sits with money in the bank and is reviewing a few projects with cash burn at a minimum. This is being achieved by the Directors and MD taking the bare minimum during the review process. Hardly the actions of pillages i would suggest. I remain optimistic on the path forward and believe the share price has huge potential given the low share count and the large holders being quite stable. Added to that the interests the Directors have and what they would receive on any success and I think you have a good base.

Edit
    Bukka
    1,724 posts.
    Date:
    21/08/15
    Time:
    10:08:45
    Post #:
    What a lot of baloney Angellus. I wish!
    The only thing you have mentally blocked is your willingness to read reports and interpret them as evidenced by a couple of years of constant questions and misunderstandings.
    Now you are spruiking insider knowledge for goodness sake.
    Those that have their blinkers off will clearly see the tiny volume which prompted one or two to follow.
    All it showed was how quickly things COULD turn around and how quickly people follow. Nothing has changed yet, though if you read the the last quarterly there is always a chance one day it might, and I guess that is why you Angellus continue to hold.
    Unless something is announced I would expect the number of extra sellers to pull their orders and start lowering their sights back from whence we came. Unless of course someone continues the game and buys a few hundred dollars worth at the current level.
    Gee I might even do that myself just to read what your conspiracy theory is then.
    For other posters I have found the concept of Maka's posts interesting. When one re reads the last announcement there does exist the possibility that Indus may be exploring interests outside oil and gas in addition to their current aims. This would make sense given the current oil price which is playing havoc with all players in the industry not just Indus.
    That coupled with the large reduction in cash burn until they have an operational project, gives me the required optimism that Indus will get there. Not before time mind you.
    Its an opinion that is wildly opposite to that put up by Angellus but there is good reason for that.
    5Bookmark and ShareReportQuick replyReply with quote
    IND (ASX)

Price at posting:
    2.1¢
    Sentiment:
    Buy
    Disclosure:
    Held

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $40 221

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5657 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 108033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.