ICG 25.0% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

INDUCED COMA !!, page-37

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Oh - and I forgot to refer to the other part of your VIC post:
    You mention "..you dont recruit and bring in people with solid background for the company to be de-listed or get run into the ground..."
    So ... wouldn't this also logically apply to ICG bringing in Dr Jonathan West and Bornite ??
    I have learned over the years that....when something doesnt quite make sense...there is always something sinister hiding behind it all - question is what are you hiding?

ICG is obviously facing a big challenge and Covid 19 has come at the worst possible time - I noticed with concern that there has not yet been any announcement regarding the next tranche of S32 funds.
    However, I still feel that my large portfolio of ICG shares are in the best possible hands considering the circumstances. I too bought my first tranche of shares in 2012 at 10 cents - so it has been a long and bumpy ride - but i have no illusions about it being a penny stock with a small chance for success. However it still DOES have a chance!
    Time is running against us for sure, but I went into this with eyes wide open - dont need you to pontificate on my investing prowess.
    good evening to all.
    As always - the 'devil is in the detail' wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.84K 935.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9602353 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4695515 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.