ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

INDUCED COMA !!, page-38

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    It always puzzles me why non holders of a stock post incessantly on a stock they don't hold......and coincidentally the posts always seem to have a negative slant to them.I,ve noticed over the years on other stocks a lot of the time this occurs and increases either prior to a hostile takeover below fair value, or prior to very good news,or prior to liquidation and subsequent dodgy,amoral acquiring of the liquidated assets.
    I don't think anybody is under any illusions as to how precarious ICG,s current financial situation is, but there is also potential for significant upside if certain key events occur over the next few months ie S32 announce funding for stage 2, drilling program timescales announced,drill permits recieved etc.Hopefully these will occur before cash runs out.
    So, why would somebody incessantly post what are obviously well researched, intelligent and knowleadgable posts that always have a negative slant?
    My tongue in cheek conjecture below:

1.The person is a very nice,conscientious and caring person who is genuinely concerned about other shareholders and wants to make sure anybody considering investing into ICG is aware of the risks and potential downside.I imagine most potential investors into ICG(other than pip traders)at the moment would be mum and dads, so would probably research and take notice of hot copper posts,and hence be discouraged by incessant talk of bankruptcy,consolidation,further CR,s at 001 etc
    or
    2.The person has a contact at S32( or works at S32) and is aware that the stage 2 funding will be forthcoming once the beaurocratic wheels in S32 have slowly turned and the stage 2 funding is signed off.This same person also owns the 50 million share buy order sat in the queue at 001, which he is desperate to have filled at 001 before the S32 announcement lands, as it is very probable that share price would at least double to 002 upon this news- making a cool A$50000 profit,which would probably make a couple of months of downramping on a stock they don't own worthwhile.
    or
    3.The person is a genuine investor who has plenty of time on their hands and posts out of boredom, although maybe doing a bit of pip trading as a hobby.
    or
    4.Sinister forces are at play and the person works for S32 or another entity and is hoping to spread negativity to suppress the share price so that any future cr by ICG is at all time lows,so ICG will run out of funds and can be bought out for peanuts, meaning that the bad guys have possession of riqueza without paying a fair price.
    or
    5.some other reason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.