ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

INDUCED COMA !!, page-39

1. 8,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    Apom.

This conversation reminds me of when I used to have the odd punt on the nellies.

I would put hours of study into it and I had kept every Sunday newspaper, with the results of Saturdays races for reference, going back years.

I was into one of my regular massive losing streaks and, I had gotten into the dangerous habit of increasing my bets substantially to cover losses and, still give me a profit with an eventual win.

I was at the races one day, and of course I was well behind and, I had this horse at really long odds that I wanted to back fairly heavily ( for me anyway ) when I bumped into this bloke I knew who was a bit of a expert in his own lunchtime.

Well he gave me a hundred reasons why it could not, and would not win, and finally put enough doubt in my mind that I ended up halving my bet.

Well of course it s#%t the race in but, because I listened to the d!&khead, I was then still well behind.

It taught me to back my own opinion and remember that others are just as dumb, useless, incompetent, weak and desperate as you are but, when you back your own opinion, then you only have yourself to blame if the wheels fall off.
    The feeling when you are correct however, is priceless.

Now I was pretty stupid back then, doing what I was, but I never really regretted it as I learnt a lot which has since served me well.

So if you believe in ICG then back your own opinion and hopefully you will win big. If you don't win then put it down to life's experiences and only blame yourself, except of course if you run into some wan*#& who talks you out of it. lol

This is definitely not financial advice.

GLTAH.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.815K 962.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195330 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1055690 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.