ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

INDUCED COMA !!, page-48

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    come on mate. I have not said anything which others are not quietly thinking. there is no hidden agenda here despite all that are hoping this is my intention. for those thinking there is a hidden agenda are the same ones which believe ICG has it in the bag. facts speak for themselves. look at the SP and now look at the cash flow available. it wasn't rocket science to see that this was going down a dark hole. I have hung around only to keep a balance perspective and see whether my thought process was correct in evaluating the board. think of it as self learning and education.

pebbles are not going to move the SP. the board need to start treating this like a business rather than a hobby.

I am not doubting the knowledge of the board in terms of geology or ethics. I have no reason to believe that they are not nice people. what I do question is whether they have the expertise to run a business. that is all. no doubt I will get slammed for this post but so be it. speaking my mind based on how I am seeing facts unfold....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.34K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6137112 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 835023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.