TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Industry and Market View of TNT

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I believe there's still a bit of confusion in the market and industry (somewhat) as to exactly what and who TNT is as a company. I have a reasonably close relationship with the company as some of you know so just felt like it might be worth clarifying what I see the company to be (and not to be). Like most here, the SP astounds me ATM and I wonder if the "confusion" at times affects where the SP sits. Let me clarify where I see the company now and where I see it wants to be and/or is headed - the latter very important to the perception of TNT.

It's a consulting business, yes, but not totally. While they provide "360" consulting services, they are very much focussed on being a high margin, fixed outcome type of consulting business, (the "good" consulting for want of a better description - not a body shopping consulting business). Total revenues:
    - 50% are consulting. (The good type).
    - 30% are Managed Services contracts - longer term revenue/contracts, 2-5 year annuities.
    - 20% are product solutions - high margin recurring SaaS software revenues.

What impresses me amongst many things Geoff and Kurt are doing and planning on doing more as they move towards "the bullet train" that differentiates them amongst many in their competitive landscape is developing and selling their own software. They have the companies, people and expertise to really be successful in this field - all of which adds value to the company but most importantly the market here and overseas.

The recent interview with Geoff and Kurt instilled me with even more confidence than I had already for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.