BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

industry consolidation.. is brt on the radar

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Gday folks

Yep Sachz, we probably could get around 5% of the company between us.. heck Bodgers could do it on his own.

Anyway, like I said, lets see what happens.

Interesting that Jakks are focusing on little bolt on acquisitions. I would imagine that once BRT release their first profitable set of financials, they may appear on the radar of some of these majors...

Jakks Pacific jumpstarts toy dealmaking

By Matt Andrejczak
    Last update: 1:30 p.m. EDT Oct. 13, 2008
    SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Jakks Pacific (JAKK:JAKK

JAKK, , ) on Monday acquired two small toy companies to complement its existing licensing portfolio and seeks to do similar deals. Jakks bought the kid's product business of Hong Kong-based Tollytots and Westborough, Mass.-based Kids Only and its Hong Kong affiliate. Terms weren't disclosed. The two companies are expected to add to Jakk's profit as early as this year. Jakks wants to buy more toy companies using $300 million of cash on hand but won't seek to acquire troubled companies, spokeswoman Genna Rosenberg said. Jakks, of Malibu, Calif., has acquired 12 toy makers since 1997. The latest deals were the first since February 2006. Jakks' toy line-up includes Hannah Montana dolls, World Wrestling Entertainment figures, and Cabbage Patch Kids

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.