RSH 3.85% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Industry news - Propeller Health, Novartis, Astra Zeneca, page-3

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319

The relevance of CEO Marjan Mikel's background has been mentioned before. But, I am a bit surprised the market is not catching on to the significance of the activity and deals that are happening in the digital health space (especially Respiratory)

Healthy Sleep Solutions / Marjan Mikel

- Founded Australia's largest sleep apnoea monitoring service (HSS)
    - built revenue up to $70m
    - Co-invested with Resmed, before selling the company to Air Liquide

This week one of the worlds largest Telehealth companies has merged with one of the worlds largest digital chronic disease management companies to create a $37 billion entity. (Teladoc + Livingo)

Resmed (via Propeller Health) has done deals with Astra Zeneca + Novartis.

Understand that we are dealing in speculation. But need to have a look at the drivers behind these deals with massive companies, and what it means for Respiri.

Put simply our space is very hot, with COVID-19 only adding to the heat - via urgency from governments, insurers, healthcare professionals, tech companies, pharma, industry bodies etc to fast-track the adoption of digital health technology - that is important both during the current pandemic environment and afterwards, when the world puts systems/tech in place to protect against any future potential pandemics.

Respiri's tech (Wheezo) falls right at the very top of the list of demands (Respiratory remote monitoring) in a chronic disease that affects 350 million + people (asthma), with no existing strong monitoring tech like other chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiac etc already have in place.

I guess as Respiri continues to deliver and announce material developments such as orders, eventually people (the market) will wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.