IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-118

1. 6,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Hi ma420, patents are multi faceted. Technically, a patent is a right that is granted for any device, substance, method or process that is new, inventive and useful. We can be sure that IHL BOD knows what it is doing here.

BTW, an interesting show on SBS last night on mental health and the devastating effects on sufferers. They talked a little about Ketamine and its efficacy for depression. This is a new era and there are only a handful of companies that are active like Compass Pathways, ATAI and MindMed for what is proving to be a revolution in mental health. he key to this IMO is not only the drugs themselves, which I think has an enormous amount of evidence supporting it, but the "technique" of therapeutically administering it. One goes with the other.

I think the US market is rewarding innovators in this space with appropriate market caps given what will almost certainly be a paradigm shift in treatment. If there was ever a time for a focus on mental health it is now.

IHL is the only serious player that I can find that is innovating in both CBD and Psychedelics on any stock exchange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.