IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi @malkazoid, Love your posts malka.I have drawn some parallels...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hi @malkazoid,

Love your posts malka.

I have drawn some parallels here between your post above, the timelines, and the CEO's projected valuation.

Your post
    " If we list in November, and go through that first growth spurt up through December, the 'lull' might only be seen in January until OSA trial results go live. Then all bets are off and we could equal or surpass the current Compass' valuation."

CEO's valuation projection View it here

“The feedback we have received from the US market and investment banks is that they see Incannex as a unique value proposition, particularly when looking at comparable companies in the US market, which are valued at over $US1 billion,” Latham said. He cited the example of two North American clinical psychedelic research companies – Compass Pathways and MindMed – both of which already have a market cap of more than $US1bn.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3720/3720601-e5b313942c4a68e01d1b65d696be89d0.jpg

As you said the listing initially will give us a spurt which may compare us to Mindmed in the first instance IMO, and then when OSA results are released in Q1, 2022, the value will lift, and agree with you, it could surpass Compass.

Giving us a share price range from around the time of listing of $.092c-$1.00 IMO, (November to December) to $1.80 Plus with OSA results, January 2022.

Good luck @malkazoid wink.png

This is discussion only so don't rely on this information, DYOR. eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.