IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-325

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hey buddy I'm not vaccinated love you to say that to my face, keep the b/s out of the threads. You still catch it you still pass it on, only keeps voracity at bay to keep you out of our run down hospital system. What you haven't heard about ramping or docs complaining about ED"s that are being overrun on a Friday and Saturday night, can't cope with the ICE epidemic and that's well before COVID hit. Government's done a great con job on hiding the real facts, so hotel quarantine and a cruise ship bring it in and when Gov staffers are in court to explain their F/ups we get an " I don't recall" and everybody's happy, not me.Big problem with driver shortage because their leaving due to all the new rules and b/s nazi coppers where Power has gone to their heads. Oh now a new strain where vaccs's don't work. I'll wait till this public test is over thanks between now and then I'll keep on keeping on with a healthy lifestyle which is something we drivers have done for ages as in washing up and staying away from others. Been into lots of cess pit truck stops, caught gastric bug twice in a year no covid. Sorry guys but BS and separatist crap I hate.
    Qld health minister refusing to show the health info their making decisions on, to the opposition is a big red herring. NSW Premier extending NSW emergency powers till March 22. Like I said say it to my face buddy. Annoyed rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.