IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-355

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    First off, I never said it will lead to approval....so you are insinuating by putting words in my mouth there.
    Yes, FDA does support and appreciate it's use.
    The "cures act" was signed into law in December of 2016. So, I'm sure you can agree (probably not though) that RWD/RWE is still a very new concept in the medical world.
    I'm sure you can also agree (maybe not), that the world is increasing moving toward a "Data" driven society.....it's already happening and covid has accelerated that massively !!!
    No, you did not shine a clear light on anything except your own ignorance. For you to say that RWD/RWE, has NO value and is all smoke and mirrors is just completely wrong. As I said, the world is increasing becoming a data driven society....whether you agree or accept that or not, I could care less !!! I bought into EMD before Palantir or Twiggy showed up and have done very well out of my investment....I'm happy biggrin.png !!

Here are some other points worth considering, but I'm sure you will chose to ignore its value -

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3841/3841314-115efab86ecb5579f3bb27aaa5b3b9d8.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you have a Merry Xmas and great New Years bud.....I know I sure will be....Very sure !!! Cheers biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.