IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-419

1. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8295
    great posts mate
    - lots to unfold for sure ....Psilocybin and psilocin are definitely patentable, as are methods of extraction and application etc etc ...( as per the link below as an example) and I suspect as the 'art' of a patent can also relate to and be in application within a specific treatment indication ....ie matched to a disease treatment pathway then it would be possible.
    matching psychedelic therapeutic sessions with the 'approved' intended psilocybin drug candidate.....remains an open question atm i think as it ...?

Also, with IHLs' clinical expertise in understanding the value of combinant drug indications and the improved efficacy and safety profile that can be achieved, I would imagine that would be a path the medical team may well follow.....similar to their approach with their intended CBD medications.
    This assists in the effectiveness of the patent veracity and integrity going forward.....but this is only my speculation on this point.

Psilocybin patents - Psilocybin Research (psilocybin-research.com)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3961/3961290-6b241b81b889e75edb9b3361f7158abe.jpg

initially, the crucial trigger is that psilocybin rescheduling through the FDA ....as you are then entering trials with a drug that carries efficacy and safety profile in its own right ( just like CBD as a comparison if you will) ...this again is the genius of the BOD here ....this simple understanding of process - otherwise I think it really remains an academic discussion only....and thats' of no value to anyone going forward...

exciting times Bv73
    look forward to others views and ideas on this for sure smile.png
    blue highlight by me for emphasis only
    Last edited by Flectional: 09/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.