IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-430

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8244
    @David91
    Post #:58746548

long term recurring revenue opportunity on Psilocybin.....yes! extensive to say the least

Psilocybin is a classic psychedelic known specifically as a serotonergic drug - meaning by definition that it binds itself to the serotonin receptors within the brains neural networks ....5-HT/5 - hydroxytryptamine....the tryptamne of that molecule processes the the psilocybin to psilocyn ( in brief....psilocybin is virtually inert on its own but once processed to psilocin.....the magic happens)
    and has direct emotional and mood altering effect on those receptors....hence resulting in neurological and neuropsychiatric processes.......these include such things as cognition, sexual response and extended or prolonged stimulation, memory recall and new learning memory, appetite and pronounced effect in altering outcomes in treatment resistive depression and general anxiety.

we know the current standard of care in these areas targets these serotonin receptors in the neural network / central nervous system with drugs such as antipsychotics, antidepressants, antimigraine agents, many and varied other opiates to name only a few......

we know of all the 'classic' psychedelic drugs psilocybin is reported to have the 'most favourable' safety profile......
    so aiming at new psilocybin drug candidates for the targeting of the serotonin receptors as per above description of how and why is potentially the fastest and most economically prudent way to rescheduling psilocybin and realising the revenue opportunity.....

so ...to be recurring revenue specific overtime the opportunity is massive ....the potential therapeutic window of psilocybin-assisted therapy, that is, diseased states in which psilocybin-assisted therapy is being explored and where the long term revenue opportunity for an approved psilocybin drug ( most likely many different drug candidates with psilocybin alone and/or as a synegystic combinant )exists is as per the table below....
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3970/3970728-847045b15e6bcef3c11f2792328f1ac4.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3970/3970729-42c4d45c0b59b7dae37a9ab5f935c34c.jpg

and it will not surprise anyone that I love number 26 in this list.....for all the reasons we know IHL is bringing its drug candidates to market.....wow!

I guess a general misconception when looking at the media around it all is everyone thinks magic mushies.....wow ....
    but the drug development opportunity sitting in psilocybin alone is what the real players recognise as the pharmaceutical opportunity that beckons .....Incannex BOD brilliance imo...

hope i managed to shine a bit more of light on it this time smile.png

Last edited by Flectional: 12/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.