IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-6

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    If IHL are able to head down this path then that would no doubt be an incredible addition to our already spectacular R&D list.

I'm sure many of you know breast cancer is a serious issue for women. in general, cancer is a prick to have either way for anyone. If we head down this road with our Psychedelic research and succeed in this area with positive in-vivo and in-vitro studies, then we truely are set to be the worlds leading pharmaceutical company with the best in the business leading the way.

I really hope we head down this path to treating types (if not all) cancers with CBD and psychedelics.

The important thing to remember is that IHL have proceeded to investigate with drugs that have prove to be effective in one way or another with certain conditions and diseases. A little bit of your time researching the single effects of HCQ, CBD and psychedelics, you'll be amazed with the results it provides to those people.

IHL (as we all know it) are trying to combine these already proven drugs together for the perfect formula and dose, to treat those who suffer from X condition, diseases etc etc.

IHL will imo be the next super company (in time) that everyone wishes they had a part of. If you can't see it with the evidence we already have in front of us such as the direction we're taking and the members in our BOD then the LT holders and I simply can't help you.

AIMO
    GLTA
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.