IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Couldn't agree more regarding the price a person is willing to...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Couldn't agree more regarding the price a person is willing to pay for relief, whether it's in dollars or risk form. For a long time many people having been self medicating with cannabis and psychedelics whilst fully aware of the legal status of the drugs.

Compared to other countries and psychedelic treatments, I think that $25K is probably at the more expensive side. At $25K (out of pocket) it starts to make more sense to travel overseas for treatment.

'Retreats with psilocybin - Synthesis in Amsterdam charges EUR 1700 for a group program from Friday to Sunday. Truffles Therapy charges from EUR 1200. Prices for other retreats, for example in Jamaica and Costa Rica, cost about the same. Private (one-on-one) sessions usually cost from EUR 5500 and up, but then you can bring some (up to 5, usually) friends. Food and accommodation are usually included in the prices. Retreats often take little responsibility for preparation or follow-up/integration, so here one must make sure to prepare properly. Some think a group setting can be distracting, while others think having a group you can talk to afterwards is a big plus.'

https://www.psyn.no/en/blogg/how-much-does-psychedelic-therapy-cost/

And this from TheraPsil, an organisation that helps Canadian's access psilocybin treatments - https://therapsil.ca/understanding-costs/

'Approximate Therapy & Treatment Cost - $2500 to $6000 *Not determined by or paid to TheraPsil*
    A total treatment including the preparatory sessions, the treatment day and the integration sessions can take on average around 18 to 25 hours of time. Therapists have service rates of approximately $150 to $200/hr. Although we cannot provide a specific cost estimate, a lower cost for therapy could be $2500 whereas a more lengthy therapy may cost $5000 or more.
    Therapists often have sliding scale options for their services for those who can pay more or less. Extended health coverage and/or benefits plans that cover therapy may be utilized to finance treatment.'

I would say that most of the cost will be in the therapy sessions, not so much in the drug. These could hopefully be shortened/adjusted depending on the patient and/or finances.

I'm pretty stoked that they have Peter Widdows running the show as he clearly has a strong business acumen and will work it out. Can't wait to know where the clinic will be as I would be happy to take a trip in to the city to check it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.