IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Industry news, page-619

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I originally had a max SP target of around $5, but that was before a Nasdaq listing, APIRx acquisition, and numerous positive results from trials amongst other things with around a 5yr ish timeline. It's difficult to say which way it would go now though, with so much more going on as to whether the entire company could be taken over or just parts sold off/licenced or if they decide to take things to market asap for revenue. In all honesty, I wouldn't be upset at $5, but would be happier at $10. Perhaps even most happiest at $23 lol

It wouldn't suprise me if we crack the magic $1 before next April as I believe there is a lot going in our favour with the possibility of the bear market ending, limited psychedelic companies to invest in creating the funnel effect (thanks @thevinnys), biotech interest picking back up and most importantly the general 'world is going to end' fear seems to be abating. No need to go into company trials and where we stand as I think the company presentation spells that out pretty clearly. I think another big factor is that the company will want that $33m for funding from the piggyback options and to make it worthwhile the SP will need to be well north of $1, especially after what happened with the last options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.