RAC 4.32% $1.55 race oncology ltd

Industry news, page-1325

1. 5,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    DCB has been on the job for 4 months he has been to the US for talks and promote RAC.
    He has had board changes to get the right people in to execute his plan.

DR T and Lynch were the ones that got DCB onboard to execute the next stage as they needed someone with his calibre that has connections to the US and pharmaceutical companies.

I believe the reason why Dr T left is, because DCB is going to get this done much quicker than anticipated i bet cardio protection is his main focus although that still gives us a price tag of $32 a share Dr T step down so that way he can make sure that we get the best bang for buck.
    And that we get some sort of credit for all the other things going for us FTO melanoma AML so we get some sort of value for those drugs that are going to help people to.
    Everybody just needs to relax yesterday alone over $20,000 wiped off my account.
    And I know more than anybody that it hurts, but everything is in play we are still going to get the results. We are still going to hear news. We have so much going for us.
    Let the board do the job and get us to the finish line as I'm sure they will just have to ignore the price and have to ignore some of the people on here because all negativity which doesn't help.
    Once the right news comes, everything will be heading in the right direction and all the people that have sold out they are the ones that will be feeling how we're feeling now even worse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.070(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.65 $1.54 $145.6K 91.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5700 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.