RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

Industry news, page-1498

1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Lots of talk on RAC forums still about the drug, results and possibilities.

We all know Bisantrene has pretty much the perfect drug profile and will fit into many BP pipeline as their patent cliffs loom closer, proven history of drug and most recent results.

Still more data required but the shadow above everything is this strategy, and while I’d hate to be the one trying to pivot an entire company after the fallout of the DCB (& board backed plan) I am also waiting with fellow SH (no choice really is there) for what many expected to have already been released.

We’ve been blessed & cursed with the discoveries along the way changing where we are headed. I’m happy to wait longer if it means a bigger end result as indicated in the Triangle report, but still, until the update comes doesn’t feel like any point adding to discussion on the drug until the company appears solid to all.

BP will need see management as rock star as the drug, so hoping something spectacular for the strategy. Pressure on for partnerships involving finance/upfront payments with milestone expectations. Some similar stories playing out in other Aus biotechs that haven’t had a revolving door for their team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.