RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

BG - He's a very wealthy guy with other irons in the fire so a...

1. 5,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1820
    BG - He's a very wealthy guy with other irons in the fire so a $30m payout was a good result for him (I assume AND) I always felt there was no real chemistry between him and successive RAC executive.

He's done the same with ILA ... taken his IPO shares and not put any further funds in - that I can see, irrespective of the opportunity there - as that's his business model ... which appears a very successful one so why change it?

People always try to second guess intent in these things and in this regard I'm sure DrG was not interested in being part of RAC once RAC morphed with DrT on board.

DrC has also been mentioned dumping on market ... which he did ... but he still holds a lot ... he's a strange one ... and once again there seems to be no logic here.

I always felt RAC had to become a DrT business and it took ages for DrT to make the decision to commit as he's probably had a great life before being RAC CEO and really didn't need the hassle ... but the others Drs probably felt a bit overwhelmed by him ... maybe ??? Drs M,G and C, all?

As far as comments that the biotech industry had no effect - that's only from people who haven't been watching the BIG picture ... biotech dumped proportionately to the rise in interest rates simply as "risk off" dominated that phase of our investment history here at RAC, when money got T I G H T.

So it's a binary decision for newbies ... follow the "good Dr" or don't. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.