RAC 0.65% $1.56 race oncology ltd

Industry news, page-1782

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    1) @tak1, there's an old saying - you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.
    2) Check out this post: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74284856/single - it completely refutes your argument that Dr T. crashed the share price. After he left, RAC performed pretty much identically inline with IMU and likely many others in the sector. And IMU actually outperformed RAC for a few months once Dr T. was back on board. Put it another way - if Dr T's departure was responsible for "crashing" RAC's share price as you say, what was responsible for crashing IMU's share price during that time? And what has changed at IMU since then to improve performance? Looking at the two share prices now I'd say the answer is not much!
    3) In addition to what @mcmurraj said, the majority of Dr T.'s spend was exercising his $0.75 options, however as I understand it he was also buying on-market in April/May when the share price was in the $1.20-$1.60 range. Wouldn't you guys love to have some insiders buying IMU shares on market - instead of selling them?
    4) Lastly, @Davisite publicly committed to exercising his $0.75 options regardless of the share price at June 6 back in December when the share price was around the $0.70-0.80 mark. Subsequent to that commitment the price went as low as $0.64, so it was by no means a meaningless commitment. Just out of interest, have any IMU management publicly committed to exercising IMUOD's (now valued at a $0.00 - 100% loss of capital for holders) or IMUOE's?

If you want to try and talk down Dr T's value or commitment to RAC, you're going to have to try harder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.010(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $265.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.56 $1.51 $95.69K 62.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3015 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 4018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.