RAC 0.63% $1.59 race oncology ltd

Mate I have to ask: when you reflect on your day and you think...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Mate I have to ask: when you reflect on your day and you think “Wow, I’ve spent seconds, minutes or hours of my day today over many weeks, antagonising the CEO of an incredible (or any well meaning, transparent) oncology company, do you feel good about yourself? I just can’t imagine how I’d have a shred of self esteem when I’m performing olympic grade mental gymnastics to justify being a sooky little child and justifying it as ‘healthy’ criticism. I have no doubt that cancer has either impacted you or a loved one in your life, and have many of us. Do you really feel whole in yourself to be attacking a company and a group of investors who are largely aiming to improve the lives of millions of people? I don’t care if Mason, Daniel, or I hurt your feelings (we know you’re intimidated by Mason’s intelligence and physique mate, there’s honestly nothing you can do to make that more obvious), I just think it’s really lowly of you to have such a blatant negative impact in such a sensitive and important setting.

I’m sure you’ve got a whole page of a response you could reply back with, but humour me here: truly reflect: is this really something you’re actually proud of? Imagine your nonsense dissuades some existing piggyback option shareholders from converting, and that potentially life saving Ph2 trial doesn’t go ahead? You can argue it’s far fetched to say you could have this impact if you want, but I certainly feel more inner peace when I’m not being a raging moron who can’t emotionally regulate themselves and spouts pseudo intellectual drivel to compensate, rather than going to therapy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.