RAC 3.31% $1.61 race oncology ltd

I hear what you're saying - I'm sure there's many more too.The...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    I hear what you're saying - I'm sure there's many more too.

The plans to stay under the radar (at least as far as BP is concerned) were shared early in this calendar year (I think). The plan was to reveal ourselves towards the end of this calendar year. I realise that progression of trials would be a key pre-requisite for that activity, but I wonder if a higher SP was anticipated.

My own assumption is that to achieve the 'figure in the head' that any one of us may have, would require a much stronger current SP price before we pop our heads above the parapet to capture the attention of a dance partner from BP.

There's been no announcement to indicate the timeline for 'above the radar for BP' has changed.

The only conclusion I can reach is that RAC believe that the current share price is irrelevant when considering pre-requisites to seeking friends from BP (yes I realise that's another assumption) - but I struggle to reconcile that with the point you're making (and I agree with) @Kron00 about buyouts at multiple premium.

I'd love this to be addressed at the AGM but I'm struggling to craft a question that:
    1. wouldn't be price sensitive
    2. wouldn't reveal our hand to those we're hoping to enter commercial negotiations with

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.055(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.68 $1.61 $271.5K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1996 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 1305 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.