RAC 6.28% $1.72 race oncology ltd

Very interesting, just one positive result and there you go the...

1. 5,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Very interesting, just one positive result and there you go the sky is the limit !!!
    Good to see that it has paid off for them and hope they succeed as it will help people in need.
    we have so many more opportunities to give us the same WOW MOMENT many times over that's the interesting thing.

This is why I decided to put another order in today (not because of AMAM because I just seen that afterwards)
    But I believe we will get that
    WOW MOMENT and although I believe it will be later on next year personally BUT you never really know when exactly.
    If I buy now I'm getting in at a fraction of the price and would hold this next lot for a year so less tax if I decide to take some out or we get bought out.

I was tossing up between buying another rental again this year or put 30k extra on RAC and decided to put it on RAC instead because I see a much higher return on RAC !!
    and if I bought another house I had to of sold 20,000 shares to help with deposit and I just could not will not sell as I really believe we have something very rare.
    very little biotech stocks make it that's true but the ones that do really take off to the moon and I'm tipping that's what we have.
    So far the research has backed this up long way to go tho.
    anyway enough from me hope all holders have a safe x mass and best of luck in 2023 the year of the RAC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
-0.115(6.28%)
Mkt cap ! $294.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.82 $1.70 $240.2K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 806 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.