RAC 1.05% $1.45 race oncology ltd

Mike! it's terrible what's happening to athletes due to cardio...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Mike! it's terrible what's happening to athletes due to cardio issues isn't it? one well-known case was a footballer who had a cardiac arrest during a football match - https://www.bbc.com/news/health-60375933

Whilst I agree it's horrible, we must remember that the FTO protein is a mRNA demethylase
    mRNA = Messenger Ribonucleic Acid; a type of RNA that is necessary for protein production. Once cells finish making a protein, they quickly break down the mRNA. Whilst also remembering that mRNA from vaccines do not enter the nucleus and do not alter DNA.
    Demethylases are enzymes that remove methyl (CH3) groups from nucleic acids, proteins, and other molecules.

Where RAC is a clinical stage m6A RNA focused company targeting multiple cancer indication.
    Therefore, Zantrene's therapeutic effect is in the mRNA pathway my friend.

More about the RNA m6A modification molecular mechanism:

The writers (METTL3/14, METTL16, WTAP, KIAA1429, RBM15 and ZC3H13) install m6A, the erasers (FTO, ALKBH5/3) remove it, and the readers recognize it (YTH, HNRNPAs, eIF3 and IGF2BP).
    These can influence: 1) RNA base-pairing stability, 2) RNA splicing, 3) RNA export, 4) translation efficiency, 5) RNA stability, 6) RNA decay process and 7) chromatin regulation.

Credit: Daniel Tillett via the Race Oncology Facebook Group

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.015(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $241.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.38 $43.70K 30.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 602 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 1492 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.